jesus in the bible has a God

Paul said in book of Ephesians about Jesus “the God of our Lord Jesus” Ephesians 1:17 NKJV

Mathew says about Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV

John mentions that Jesus in the gospel of John said “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God”. John 20:17
NKJV

All Christian scholars are saying that this a prophecy from God about Jesus "Here is my servant, whom I uphold” Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)

Peter says in the book of acts about Jesus that he is a servant of God “When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you" Acts

John says in the book of revelation that Jesus said after his ascention “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name” Revelation 3:12-14 (NIV)