The Christian concept of "Original Sin" is that GOD Almighty's Commands were broken by Mankind starting when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, and it caused GOD Almighty to carry so much dislike to Mankind that He wants to torture all of us. Then GOD's lamb (Jesus) came and died on the cross for our sins and who ever believes in this fairy tale should be saved from GOD Almighty's torture of Hell.
I once was told by a Jehovah Witness (and I don't know how many Christians actually believe in this) that everyone before Jesus will end up in "Sheol". Sheol is a Hebrew word that has two meanings: Death and Hell. So Moses for instance will end up in Hell, because of this "Original Sin" nonsense. That's why GOD supposedly gave Mankind one last chance before He puts the remaining ones of them in Hell (Sheol) by sending His Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. Wow, like GOD is really that shallow that we need this twisted nonsense to gain His Forgiveness.
Please visitThe original Bible was lost!See comments from the commentary of the NIV Bible (one of the most used Bibles world wide) itself admitting that most of the Books and Gospels of the Bible are corrupted. No one ever claimed ownership of the current Books and Gospels. The owners/writers are unknown.
Why did Allah Almighty allow for the Bible to get corrupted?
We Muslims on the other hand, agree that GOD Almighty became very upset from Adam and his wife Eve, but He the Almighty then forgave them and gave Adam peace be upon him Divine Revelations, thus Adam became Allah Almighty's first Messenger and Prophet. We don't believe that who ever came before Jesus will end up in Hell. Islam didn't start with Muhammad peace be upon him. No, Islam started with Adam! So everyone who followed the Message of the Messenger of GOD Almighty that was sent to his people is considered a Muslim and will end up in Paradise.
To my Jewish and Christian readers, here is a Message that Allah Almighty wants you to read:
"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"