الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    12-11-2012
    على الساعة
    11:51 PM
    المشاركات

افتراضي What is the Christian's Day ?

Christians always worshipped on the first day (Sunday), They called the first day (Sunday) the Lord's day .

Sunday is Sun+day , literally meaning "sun's day"

The official sun god of the later Roman Empire was "Sol Invictus" "Birthday of Sol Invictus" was December 25th.

The Christians celebrate the same day as birthday of Jesus (who is considered as God) even we find in Bible ' And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord'' Luke 2:8

25th Dec it s not time of grazing sheep

and they celebrate the Sunday as Christian's day

«« توقيع ipnote »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    الديانة
    المسيحية
    آخر نشاط
    27-04-2013
    على الساعة
    11:09 AM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

I see here that you brought two different unrelated points

Your question is: What is the Christian’s Day

The answer is: Sunday

Why

The answer is: Because Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday as the bible says: “When the Sabbath (Saturday) was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus body. Very early on the first day of the week (on Sunday), just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?”

But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. (Mark 16: 1-6

So you related the day to a wrong reason, but there is no problem as I want to thank you for this chance to let me tell you about the Holy Light getting out of Christ’s tomb in the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem every year on Saturday of the holy week before Sunday, the day of Christ’s Resurrection. I don’t know if it’s allowed to put the links here, but anyone who wants to see the miracle can search for “The Holy Light” or “The Holy Fire”. And not just see but also read what history tells about it

The miraculous event has not only Christian testimonies, but non-Christian testimonies as well. Before entering the Tomb of Christ, the patriarch is examined by Jewish Israeli authorities to prove that he does not carry technical means to light the fire. This investigation used to be carried out by Muslim Turkish Ottoman soldiers

God bless you. I’ll pray for you

«« توقيع الله محبة »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    12-11-2012
    على الساعة
    11:51 PM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

it s just a way to let you know that the Real Christianity is mixed with a pagan beliefs

Allah guide you to the straight path

«« توقيع ipnote »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    الديانة
    المسيحية
    آخر نشاط
    27-04-2013
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Dear Friend

If you search for the word “pagan” in the dictionary, you will find that it means the following
    Pagan means: An adherent of a polytheistic religion (The worship of or belief in more than one god) in antiquity, especially when viewed in contrast to an adherent of a monotheistic religion (The doctrine or belief that there is only one God

And it also means
    A member of a group professing a polytheistic religion or any religion other than Christianity, Judaism, or Islam OR
    A person without any religion; heathen

Thank you my friend

God Bless you. I am still praying for you
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الله محبة ; 24-11-2012 الساعة 12:26 PM سبب آخر: التوضيح

«« توقيع الله محبة »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    17-09-2023
    على الساعة
    07:05 PM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الله محبة مشاهدة المشاركة
    Dear Friend

Pagan means: An adherent of a polytheistic religion (The worship of or belief in more than one god) in antiquity, especially when viewed in contrast to an adherent of a monotheistic religion (The doctrine or belief that there is only one God

In the name of God, of one essence and three persons

The Source
    http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0805.htm

«« توقيع السيف العضب »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    02-02-2013
    على الساعة
    10:19 PM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

sunday for Sun

But

Sonday for Jesus

Birth of the sun on December 25

Apostle One of a group made up especially of the 12 disciples chosen by Jesus to preach the gospel

a year is always 12 months

In the old beliefs Cross is Sunlight

mean life energy

Christians Worship the sun Without their knowledge ??1

«« توقيع روحانية »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    الديانة
    المسيحية
    آخر نشاط
    27-04-2013
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

To the participant روحانية

If we had a look back in history on the timing when the days of the week were introduced by their names that are known until now, we will find that they were named AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST. They were named in the 2nd century AD exactly on 321 AD
    According to the bible, it was called “the first day of the week” (Matthew 28: 1, Luke 24: 1, John 20:1), “When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week” (Mark 16: 9) So The Lord’s Day (as it is called also) was well established as a day of worship in the New Testament
    Not only this, but its origin was stated in the book of Genesis 1: 5 “and there was
    evening, and there was morning –
    the first day

According to the comment of ipnote and
    السيف العضب

let me explain something first: (This part is taken from “School of Christ” series
    In mathematics: How many infinities do we have? Just one infinity

?Is this infinity equal to 1 (one) because it is only one infinity? Is ∞= 1
    Of course not ∞≠ 1
    Can we divide infinity? If we divide it into 3, what do we get? We get infinity
    ∞ = ∞*3

?The same thing if we multiply it by 3, what do we get? Do we get 3 infinities
    ∞/3 = ∞ No. we get only one infinity
    So infinity cannot be divided or multiplied or added or subtracted. All results will equal to infinity
    Now, how many infinite begins exist in the world? Only one which is God
    God is one because there is only one infinity
    God is infinite and He is the only infinite one
    There is only one God in essence
    Back to mathematics: Does infinity comprise diversity or not? Certainly it does
    It comprises all the diversity. It comprises all the numbers in the world
    According to that, Is Infinity a simple or a compound unit? A compound unit, Why
    Because the simple unit has no diversity, but the compound unit comprises diversity which is indivisible
    This is God. God is an infinite being
    He is the ultimate eternal real infinity
    He cannot be divided. He does not become 3 or 4 gods

We worship only one God who cannot be divided or split, but comprise within Himself diversity because He is not a simple unit because He is unlimited. So He is a compound unit. He comprises the ultimate diversity in a distinctive way
    There is distinctive within the infinity because numbers are not the same, but
    this distinction cannot be divided as we said

Therefore, the concept of the Trinity is based on the nature of God the infinite one and only God. It’s based on the concept that God is an infinite compound unit that cannot be divided but comprises diversity and distinction. This is the Persona (and not persons): Distinction without division
    God cannot be a simple unit. We as human beings are compound units as we comprise of 3: body, soul and spirit, BUT we are dividable because we are limited
    If God is one, He could be divided into 2 or 3 or 4
    If God had a different nature, there would be no God. This simple finite god with no diversity does not exist

I hope you get the whole picture and understand the fact and the truth behind it. We worship only one God who cannot be divided or split. Our God is an infinite compound unit that cannot be divided but comprises diversity and distinction

I would still like to invite you and all who read this to get back to what was stated about the miraculous light that gets out of the tomb of the risen king Jesus Christ and this event will come soon on Saturday the 4th of April this year 2013. I invite you to see the light live on TVs. This light that had changed me whole can also change whoever wants. All what you need is to let the light of Jesus shine on you. Ask him because He said
    You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13
    Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3
    Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; You will cry, and He will say, Here I am.(Isaiah 58:9

God bless you all. I am still praying for you

«« توقيع الله محبة »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2012
    الديانة
    المسيحية
    آخر نشاط
    27-04-2013
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Dear friends
    I would like to correct the date of the miraculous event. It's going to happen on the coming Saturday the 4th of May, 2013. I invite you all to see the miracle live on TVs on that blessed day
    God bless you all

«« توقيع الله محبة »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    26-08-2022
    على الساعة
    05:53 AM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الله محبة مشاهدة المشاركة
    Dear friends
    I would like to correct the date of the miraculous event. It's going to happen on the coming Saturday the 4th of May, 2013. I invite you all to see the miracle live on TVs on that blessed day
    God bless you all

AND I INVITE YOU TO WATCH THIS

SIMPLY

IT IS JUST ATRICK

«« توقيع يوسف محمود »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    26-08-2022
    على الساعة
    05:53 AM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

للرفع.......................

«« توقيع يوسف محمود »»

What is the Christian's Day ?

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Please advice, for all Christian if you have answer for this sample question
    بواسطة salim religion في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 28-06-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Christian Brother .. may you read this ?
    بواسطة usama في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2011, 02:37 AM
  3. To every Christian : Do not object
    بواسطة محبة الرحمن* في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 53
    آخر مشاركة: 17-10-2010, 03:39 AM
  4. History of Christian Polygamy Movement
    بواسطة nohataha في المنتدى قسم النصرانيات العام
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-01-2008, 03:30 PM
  5. شبهات من نصراني حـــائر ::Questions from a confused Christian ::