se i need a help to answer this questions !!!!!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: se i need a help to answer this questions !!!!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    12-11-2012
    على الساعة
    11:51 PM
    المشاركات

1 46 se i need a help to answer this questions !!!!!

God didn't come directly but came through a woman because that is the promise he gave when Adam fell into sin, that he will come in that form to save humanity. He told the devil....

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and HER SEED; HE shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Geneis 3:15

women dont carry seeds, only men but God was saying down the line, a specific woman will carry a seed (meaning she will not need a man to get pregnant). This seed she carries is the unique savior who will come-Jesus!!!

the bible is a collection of books, u are wrong to see it was written 100 years after Jesus this is a statement made by many muslims incorrectly. First of all teh Old testatement (37 books) were written BEFORE Jesus and the last book of the NEW testatement written in 60 AD. WHY???? because writers of the new testament were all matryred by that time.

Mohammed comes 600 years after Jesus and 540 years after the disciple and claims they were all lying. OK lets look at Mohammed's life from Muslim sources. starting with a few examples:-

Mohammed view on forgiveness:-

He attacked Meccan caravans that were not attacking him, literally killing innocent drivers because of their city’s previous rejection of him.
    The brutal execution of 800 Jews at Qurayza who had killed no one, but belonged to a tribe whose leader was pressed to switch loyalties in a time of conflict.
    The killing of Uqba for the crime of mocking him at Mecca.
    The executions ordered at Medina of those who had insulted him (here, here and here).
    The executions ordered at Mecca of those who had insulted him.

Muhammed getting speacial treatment from following his god's laws:-
    Mohammed said marry 4 wives, he married NINE, why does he get special treatment against his God's law and marry 5 more than what the law requires.

Mohammeds suicidal thoughts
    Why was Mohammed choked 3 times in the cave by a spirit and wanted to commit suicide after that but with his wife's advice he stopped. All the other prophets never wanted to committed suicide after meeting an angel?

Mohammed dealing with women-

Muhammad directly ordered the death of several women in his time. After he captured Mecca in 630, for example, he demanded that two female slaves be put to death along with their master, merely because they had mocked Muhammad in song (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 819, Abu Dawud 2678).The brutal death of Umm Qirfa also refutes this myth. So do the women who were killed in battle (Bukhari 52:257), when Muhammad’s men attacked a town or tribe – although his preference was that women be captured for sexual servitude rather than killed.

Muhammed dealing with children-

[Muhammad said] “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah. Do not be deceitful with the spoils; do not be treacherous, nor mutilate nor kill children.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992)
    But Muhammad’s definition of a child was not the same as our modern understanding. Following the surrender of the Qurayza stronghold, he ordered the execution of every male child who had reached puberty. His men had the boys drop their pants so that they could chop the head off of anyone with pubic hair (Sahih Muslim 4390).

Mohammed and his men dealing with the elderly-

She was a very old woman, wife of Malik. Her daughter [and another] were also taken. Zayd ordered Qays to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly by putting a rope between her legs and to two camels and driving them until they rent her in two). (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 980)

I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)
    After having been “killed cruelly” the old woman was spared the sight of her daughter passed between lustful men, which included the prophet of Islam himself

«« توقيع ipnote »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    12-11-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

thank you i already answer

As Muslim i love Jesus and every time i heard his name i should say (Peace Be Upon Him) The Islamic view of Jesus(pbuh) lies between two extremes, the one advanced by Jews, who reject him outright, and the one taught by the Western Churches, which present him as the Son of God or part of Divinity. According to Islam, Jesus(pbuh) was the son of Mary and a chosen Messenger of God who, like Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad(pbut), was sent to call mankind to the righteous and divine way of life. Muslims love and respect Jesus(pbuh), as much as we do all other Prophets of God.

The Holy Quran confirms that Jesus(pbuh) was born miraculously without the intervention of any man, but that event is compared to the creation of Adam(pbuh), who had no parents at all: God willed it and it took place. Similarly, the miracles performed by Jesus(pbuh) have been recounted and confirmed, but, like the miracles of all Prophet, they are counted as manifestations of the Might and Power of the Creator. Muslims have been told that Jesus(pbuh) was neither crucified nor killed; rather, he was raised to heaven to return as a Sign for the coming of the Day of Judgment.

You are telling me parts of Bible and i said to you test your Bible and test Quran , you can find in youtube the "Debate: The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science.
    Dr. Zakir Naik vs Dr William Campbell

Let your Mind and your heart guide you ,you should know that i m not talking to you so as to win ,i tell you what Noah said : "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day ." Quran 7:59

«« توقيع ipnote »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    12-11-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

At first in Genesis :between thy SEED and HER SEED, the same word is used "seed" so if you say that it refer that women will not need a man so it will be also for serpent ,the word SEED has one definition as it said in genesis 16:10 in hebrew language זַרְעֲך And if you see in oxford definition you ll find Seed mean archaic (chiefly in biblical use) a person’s offspring or descendants.And Jesus has another point of vue about serpent when he said : “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."Matthew 10:16

About the Bible how can we know if it s from God or not ? by testing his words , we ll find many CLEAR conradictions i give you another two contradictions :
    How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
    Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
    Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
    Compare between pedigree of Jesus in Matthew and Luke

About Mohammed (PBUH) you have a wrong ideas ,you should read all the story if you want to know the truth ,and read what famous Christians say about him like : Dr.Hanz Küng,Thomas Carlyle,George Bernard Shaw,William Montgmery Watt,Edward Gibbon.........

At first i start in The execution of 800 Jews at Qurayza ,it was Saad Ibn Moad who said the judgement of TREASON and the Prophet agree with him ,which is the same judgement in Bible in Deuteronomy 20:12-16 but in Bible we find more than that in 1 Samuel 15:2-3 !!!

About the Prophet and his wives ,you should know that he said :
    "The believers who show the most perfect Faith are those who have the best behaviour, and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives" so as Muslim we should treat women (mother or wife or sister) respectly , He had more than 4 wives like many prophets as Solomon ,David ..

َAbout dealing with children : As a person, the Holy Prophet (saw) was a person whom kids would love to play with. He used to get into the spirit of childish games in their company.He would have fun with the children who had come back from Aby-Sinia and tried to speak in Aby-Sinian with them. [Al-Bukhaari].

«« توقيع ipnote »»

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Please advice, for all Christian if you have answer for this sample question
    بواسطة salim religion في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 28-06-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. What is the height of the highest mountain in the world?Answer from bible and win car
    بواسطة محبة الرحمن* في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2009, 02:14 AM
  3. شبهات من نصراني حـــائر ::Questions from a confused Christian ::
    بواسطة بتول المسجد الأقصي في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 25-10-2007, 04:23 AM
  4. الرد على Answer me muslems بخصوص اكذوبة (الثلاثة يشهدون فى السماء) بالمخطوطات (2)
    بواسطة شريف حمدى في المنتدى قسم النصرانيات العام
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 10-12-2005, 10:50 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •