آخر نشاط
    28-11-2012
    على الساعة
    08:32 PM
    المشاركات

Question ?How can anyone know the Lord

How can anyone know the Lord

?How can anyone know the Lord

Islam is the only religion in the world, ask you to think about the creations, miracles …etc around you. Many parts of the Holy Quran ask the people to think, to ponder

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ

Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, - there are indeed Signs for men of understanding

) وفي أنفسهم أفلا تبصرون (21) ([سورة الذاريات].

?Just as [there are signs thereof] within your own selves: can you not, then, see
    ?As also in your own selves: will ye not then see
    .The Signs and Evidence of Allah are in all nature and within the body and soul of man, if man has but the spiritual eyes to see

)إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاء مِن مَّاء فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الأرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخِّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ لآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
    (

There is no doubt that in the creation of the heavens and the earth and in the alternation of night and day and in the ships that sail in the ocean with cargoes beneficial to man and in the water which God sends down from the sky with which He enlivens the earth after its death, dispersing over it all kinds living beings and in the manifestations caused by the winds, and in the obedient clouds that are between sky and earth – surely in these there are signs for men of intellect.

سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِ بِرَبِّكَ أَنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ

“Soon we will show our signs in the order of creation throughout the world and within the bodies of human beings so that they will know that God is reality. Is it not enough that He is aware of all things?”

)وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿74﴾ وَكَذَلِكَ نُرِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿75﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَأَى كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لا أُحِبُّ الآفِلِينَ ﴿76﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الْقَمَرَ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لأكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿77﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي هَذَآ أَكْبَرُ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ ﴿78﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿79﴾ وَحَآجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلاَ أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ إِلاَّ أَن يَشَاءَ رَبِّي شَيْئًا وَسِعَ رَبِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا أَفَلاَ تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿80﴾

(and remember) when Abraham said to his father Azar: 'will you take idols for Gods, surely i see you and your people are in clear error. ‘(74) And so we showed Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, so that he might be of those who are certain. (75) When night drew over him, he saw a planet. 'this, ' he said: 'is surely my lord. ‘But when it set he said: 'I do not like the setting ones. ' (76) when he saw the rising moon, he said: 'this is my lord. ‘But when it set, he said: 'if my lord does not guide me, i shall surely be amongst the astray nation. ‘(77) then, when he saw the sun rise, shining, he said: 'this must be my lord, it is larger. ‘But when it set, he said: 'o nation I am quit of what you associate (with Allah, the creator), (78) I have turned my face to him who has created the heavens and the earth, uprightly, and I am not among the idolaters. ‘(79) His nation argued with him. he said: 'will you argue with me about Allah, indeed he guided me! Except by his will, I do not fear those you associate with him. My lord embraces all things in knowledge, will you not remember? (80)

:On the other religions they say
    !!!You have to believe, you have to believe, you have to believe, and you have to believe

Once, a Bedouin was asked what made an

unsophisticated man like him believe in Allah.

[IMG]http://vampirelabs.com/blog/wp-******************************************/uploads/2009/10/green-question-mark.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://efadat.com/wp-******************************************/uploads/Gml2.jpg[/IMG]

Bedouin: "Do you see these marks in the sand?"
    Man: "Yes."

Bedouin: "What do they tell you?"
    Man: "A camel went by."

Bedouin: "Did you see the camel?"
    Man: "No, but these footprints in the sand suggest that a camel made them."

Bedouin: "Do you see these mountains?"
    Man: "Yes."

Bedouin: "They are indicative to me that Allah made them."

?NOW YOU KNOW SO ,WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP

.Search more to discover more

«« توقيع salim religion »»
    ISLAM RELIGION IS THE ONLY RELIGION

IN THE WORLD
    1 BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. 2 HAVE PROOF. 3 NO MISTAKE. 4 ASK YOU TO THINK ABOUT CREATION AND SEARCH. 5 HAVE HOLY QURAN AND THIS THIS BOOK IS MIRACLE. 7 8 9 10 11 12

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    14-09-2017
    على الساعة
    02:33 AM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
    May Allah`s peace , mercy and blessing be upon you

thanx dear bro

«« توقيع abcdef_475 »»

وَهَزَمَ الأحْزَابَ وَحْدَهُ

זכור אותו האיש לטוב וחנניה בן חזקיה שמו שאלמלא הוא נגנז ספר יחזקאל שהיו דבריו סותרין דברי תורה מה עשה העלו לו ג' מאות גרבי שמן וישב בעלייה ודרשן

תלמוד בבלי : דף יג,ב גמרא

تذكر اسم حنانيا بن حزقيا بالبركات
    ، فقد كان سفر حزقيال لا يصلح ان يكون موحى به ويناقض التوراة ، فاخذ ثلاثمة برميل من الزيت واعتكف في غرفته حتى وفق بينهم .

التلمود البابلي : كتاب الاعياد : مسخيت شابات : الصحيفة الثالثة عشر : العمود الثاني

[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-11-2012
    على الساعة
    08:32 PM
    المشاركات

افتراضي

My brother abcdef_475 خادم رسول الله you are welcome

«« توقيع salim religion »»
    ISLAM RELIGION IS THE ONLY RELIGION

IN THE WORLD
    1 BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. 2 HAVE PROOF. 3 NO MISTAKE. 4 ASK YOU TO THINK ABOUT CREATION AND SEARCH. 5 HAVE HOLY QURAN AND THIS THIS BOOK IS MIRACLE. 7 8 9 10 11 12

?How can anyone know the Lord

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. {}{}the Lord Of The Worlds {}{}
    بواسطة بتول المسجد الأقصي في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-03-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. What is the difference between the ‘Arsh of the Lord and His Kursi ?
    بواسطة مجاهد في الله في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 23-01-2008, 11:37 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •