ME : can you give me just 10 minutes ? only 10 please
YOU : umm , okay but just hurry please
ME : sure, i will just speak from the bible i won't utter one single word outside the bible ..

ME : let us start with this short verse
ME ::: Romans 1:22
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

ME ::: Why fools ? !!
Romans 1:23
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

ME ::: Then what ?
Romans 1:24 >>
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

ME: what else ?
Romans 1:25
because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

YOU :: Huh so ? !
ME :: Luke 11:27
While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed."

YOU ::: Yes I know all this, give me something new for God sake ? !
ME ::: Job 12:10
In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

YOU :: Yes but Jesus was not created he was only born from a womb
ME :: Job 25:4
How then can a man be righteous before God? How can one born of woman be pure?
If even the moon is not bright and the stars are not pure in his eyes,
how much less man, who is but a maggot--a son of man, who is only a worm!"

YOU :: Jesus was the Only one that didn’t make a sin ever he is the only good
Me :: Matthew 19:16 -17
And, behold, one came and said to him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if you will enter into life, keep the commandments.

YOU :: Jesus himself declared he is the Only son of God
Me :: 1 Chronicles 22:9-10
But you will have a son who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side. His name will be Solomon, and I will grant Israel peace and quiet during his reign.
He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

YOU :: Jesus Only brought death to life again
ME:: 2 Kings 8: 1 / 5
Now Elisha had said to the woman whose son he had restored to life, "Go away with your family and stay for a while wherever you can …..
Just as Gehazi was telling the king how Elisha had restored the dead to life, the woman whose son Elisha had brought back to life came to beg the king for her house and land

YOU :: Jesus is God in flesh , jesus is the son of God
ME :: John 5:18
For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

ME ::: Leviticus 24:16
He who blasphemes the name of Yahweh, he shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him: the foreigner as well as the native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

YOU: You are wrong , Jesus never lied to God cause he is God himself he is the image of God .. he is God in flesh
ME :: Deuteronomy 4:15 / 18
You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, …. or like any creature that moves along the ground

ME :: any creature that Moves Moves Moves along the ground (((not only idols then)))

YOU :: Jesus died for you .. jesus died for your sins
ME ::: Jeremiah 31:29
"In those days they will not say again, 'The fathers have eaten sour grapes, And the children's teeth are set on edge.'
"But everyone will die for his own iniquity; each man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth will be set on edge.

ME ::: Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son

YOU :: you don’t understand jesus crucified for all believers’ Salvation, - you have to carry the cross and come after jesus
ME :: Deuteronomy 21:22
If a man guilty of a capital offense is put to death and his body is hung on a tree,
you must not leave his body on the tree overnight. Be sure to bury him that same day, because anyone who is hung on a tree is under God's curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

ME:: Joshua 8:1/ 2 / 29
Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land.
You shall do to Ai and its king as you did to Jericho and its king …..
He hanged the king of Ai on a tree until the evening, and at the sundown Joshua commanded, and they took his body down from the tree,

YOU :: you don't understand, you are lying, you are wrong , you are a dirty bloody terrorist muslim
ME ::: Mark 12:28-29
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD.

======================================…

Peace be upon you all