First: Jesus is a man
Second : God is not a man nor a son of a man
Third : No one can see god
Fourth : God is the living and everlasting
Fifth : is Jesus God ?
Sixth : Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by god
Seventh : God the Only ONE , God of jesus and all prophets , god of the whole humanity and the universe

First: Jesus is a man

*Jesus in so many positions in the bible itself he confessed he is a man and he is a son of man on the contradictory God stated on the bible that he is not a man nor a son of man

Let us take a look to the verses in the bible

* Jesus is Deprecates that they want to kill him !!! and then confessing he is only a man was sent with the truth from GOD . – Jesus himself said it by his mouth “ I am a man came with the truth”

John 8: 40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

*Jesus didn’t deny he is a man ? !!! he accepted

Luke 19: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. 22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

*All people lived around jesus and dealing with jesus they said he is a man because he never claimed he is god and if you have only one .. ONE verse that Jesus says I am God and worship me please give it to me , how come it’s the main faith of Christianity and there is no only one verse that Jesus claiming he is the GOD ? !!! why he would make things mysterious for his believers ? !!! he always was inviting people to worship the ONE god created him , prophets and all humans. the ONE in the heavens up and all of us are slaves for him.

Let us read those verses:

Luke 23: 4 Pilate said to the chief priests and the multitudes, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

Luke 23: 14 and said to them, “You brought this man to me as one that perverts the people, and see, I have examined him before you, and found no basis for a charge against this man concerning those things of which you accuse him.

John 7: 46 The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this man!”

John 11: 47 The chief priests therefore and the Pharisees gathered a council, and said, “What are we doing? For this man does many signs.

John 4:29 “Come, see a man who told me everything that I did. Can this be the Christ?”

Acts 2:22 Men of Israel, hear these words! Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved by God to you by mighty works and wonders and signs which God did by him in the midst of you, even as you yourselves know,

* Jesus himself is surprised saying you are afraid from me ?? afraid from man that will die?

so clear .. tow facts ::: a man and shall die ? !!!

Isaiah 51:12 “I, even I, am he who comforts you: who are you, that you are afraid of man who shall die, and of the son of man who shall be made as grass;

* jesus called himself “son of man” and in addition he said if someone said a bad word for me he shall be forgiven!!! but for the holy spirit shall not be forgiven ? that means he is less than the holy spirit in the rank ? !!!

Matthew 12: 32 Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is to come.

Second: God is not man nor a son of man

* Job is talking about god and praising god … “he is not a man as I am”

Job 9: 32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

* So clear .. god didn’t make any kind of exception ? !!

Hosea 11: 9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

* why didn’t god said the following: God is the most honest he should not lie .. God is the most perfect and wise he should not repent !!

* also another note here is that it’s mentioned that god shouldn’t repent because repenting is a nature of humans but you go and read verse 1 Samuel 15:10 – 11 !!!!!! God grieved ? !!

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor the son of man, that he should repent.

Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good?

Third: NO one can see GOD

1 John 4: 20 If a man says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who doesn’t love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

1 John 4:12

12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God remains in us, and his love has been perfected in us.

* the point here is that No one can see god ever but jesus people saw him naturally because he was a man among them ? !!!

Fourth : God is the living and everlasting

* god stated in the bible he will not die .. now let us talk about pronoun “we” , when someone is important “vip” and he is talking in plural it means that he is like a king talking it’s for glory and highness it’s the same thing in Arabic also it’s used for majesty.

Habakkuk 1: 12 Aren’t you from everlasting, Yahweh my God, my Holy One? We will not die. Yahweh, you have appointed him for judgment. You, Rock, have established him to punish
1 Timothy 6:16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.
Deuteronomy 5: 26 For who is there of all flesh, that has heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?

Daniel 4:34 At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted up my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honored him who lives forever; for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom from generation to generation.

Daniel 12:7 I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by him who lives forever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when they have made an end of breaking in pieces the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Daniel 6:26 I make a decree, that in all the dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel; for he is the living God, and steadfast forever, His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed; and his dominion shall be even to the end.

Fifth : is Jesus God ?

Now I want one verse from the bible .. only one verse that jesus said “I am God and worship me”

Sixth : Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by god

Matthew 21 10 And when he entered Jerusalem, all the city was stirred, saying, "Who is this?" 11 And the crowds said, "This is the prophet Jesus from Nazareth of Galilee."

we are not talking here about one individual it’s the whole city saying this !!

John 4:19 The woman said to him, "Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain; and you say that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship."

John 6 14 When the people saw the sign which he had done, they said, "This is indeed the prophet who is to come into the world!

John 9:17 So they again said to the blind man, "What do you say about him, since he has opened your eyes?" He said, "He is a prophet."

* Jesus is praying for god like normal humans what makes him GOD if he is looking up to the sky and praying for god ? !!

John 11:40 Jesus said to her, "Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?" 41 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, "Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

Luke 4:24 He said, "“Most certainly I tell you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown

Matthew 2:3 When King Herod heard it, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 Gathering together all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he asked them where the Christ would be born. 5 They said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for this is written through the prophet

Luke 1:76 And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High, for you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways

Seventh : God the Only ONE , God of jesus and all prophets , god of the whole humanity and the universe

Exodus 3:15 - God also said to Moses, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you': this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.

Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

thank you for reading

Salam Alikom