To the fair
: humanism

Please help us to attract the world's sight to the holy books that contain (commandments and restrictions) that are really, worthy of being burnt...let them have a fair glance to their history considering the applications of these teachings (how their ancestors became Christians) and the wars they committed against humanity, either the world war I or the world war II. Moreover what they are still committing against Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza…etc .Please send this message (Fair Judgment) to Terry Jonse ( e.mail : info@doveworld.org) and try to get the others e.mails

To those who are still living blindly in the black ages , narrow minded, conducted stupidly without reason to burn the Quran without reading even one verse :Terry Jones and the like , please read the following and then decide
!!!!!

To

Terry Jonse: and the like...

We challenge

THE GLORIOUS QURAN does not contain any verse carrying the nearest meaning to "DO NOT SUPPOSE THAT I HAVE COME TO BRING PEACE TO THE EARTH .I DID NOT COME TO BRING PEACE , BUT A SWORD…….....etc " MAT 10/34.or " I HAVE COME TO BRING "FIRE ON THE EARTH ……….etc LUKE 12/49 . "DO NOT LEAVE ALIVE ANYTHING THAT BREATHES.COMPLETELY DESTROY THEM " DEUTERONOMY 20/16-17
THEY DEVOTED THE CITY TO THE LORD AND DESTROYED WITH THE SWORD EVERY LIVING THING IN IT MEN AND WOMEN, YOUNG AND OLD, CATTLE, SHEEP AND DONKEYS." JOSHUA 6/21

NOW GO, ATTACK THE AMALEKITES AND TOTALLY DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM .DO NOT SPARE THEM; PUT TO DEATH MEN AND WOMEN, CHILDREN AND INFANTS, CATTLE AND SHEEP, CAMELS AND DONKEYS." 1 SAMUEL 15/3

The books containing these verses are worthy of being burnt
!!!

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" Mat 7/5