الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    06:56 AM
    المشاركات

Cool Jesus is not God according to bible

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Nearly all Christians believe that Jesus was and is God. That is what the institutional
    church has always taught. Christians professedly rely strongly on the Bible for this belief.

Yet there is not a single verse in the Bible which states unequivocally, “Jesus is God,” or
    the like. Moreover, the New Testament (NT) gospels have no statement by Jesus in which
    he identifies himself as God. In fact, there are many Bible verses which indicate that
    Jesus cannot be God by declaring that only the Father is God

First, and foremost, is one of Jesus’ sayings recorded only in the Gospel of John. The
    setting is the Last Supper, right before he was arrested and crucified. He prayed for his
    disciples, saying,
    Father,… This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true
    God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent
    ” (John 17.3). So, Jesus tells the Father that he
    is “the only true God” and then distinguishes himself from that one God. Both of these
    points clearly indicate that Jesus himself cannot also be God.
    Moreover, Jesus identified the Father as the only God. Earlier,
    he told his Jewish opponents that the Father is “the one and only God” (John 5.44).

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»
    قررنا في سوريا إحالة ملفنا إلى رب العالمين فهو أحكم الحاكمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

jesus in the bible has a God

Paul said in book of Ephesians about Jesus “the God of our Lord Jesus” Ephesians 1:17 NKJV

Mathew says about Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV

John mentions that Jesus in the gospel of John said “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God”. John 20:17
    NKJV

All Christian scholars are saying that this a prophecy from God about Jesus "Here is my servant, whom I uphold” Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)

Peter says in the book of acts about Jesus that he is a servant of God “When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you" Acts

John says in the book of revelation that Jesus said after his ascention “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name” Revelation 3:12-14 (NIV)

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

jesus(peace be upon him) was a servant of God in the bible

Acts 3 - New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+3&version=NIV

13The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go

Acts 4 - New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+4&version=NIV

27Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people[e] of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed

jesus will be subjected to God

Corinthians1 : 15 )New American Standard Bible)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NASB

28When (AR)all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that (AS)God may be all in all

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

jesus used to pray to God

Mark 1 (New International Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+1&version=NIV

Jesus Prays in a Solitary Place
    35Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.

Luke 22 (New International Version)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...22&version=NIV
    41He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed,

Luke 22 (New International Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...22&version=NIV
    44And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    02-05-2020
    على الساعة
    11:51 PM
    المشاركات

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

و فيك بارك الله أخي الفاضل الكونت
    شرفني مرورك

Jesus testifies that God is one and that he is a messenger of God

John 17 (New International Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent

note that he says you and not me and you or i the only tru God

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Did Jesus ever claim to be "Mighty God" or "God"?

From Sheikh Ahmed Deedat's work; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Let us look at John 10:30 "I (Jesus) and the Father are One." This verse is severely misunderstood and is taken out of con************************, because beginning at verse John 10:23 we read (in the con************************ of 10:30) about Jesus talking to the Jews. In verse John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: "...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand. It does not at all state that Jesus is God's equal in everything. In fact the words of Jesus, " My Father, who gave them me is Greater than ALL...," in John 10:29 completely negates this claim, otherwise we are left with a contradiction just a sentence apart. All includes everyone even Jesus.

Also let us look at verse John 17:20-22 "That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE". In this verse, the same word ONE used, the Greek, HEN is used, not only to describe Jesus and the Father but to describe Jesus, the Father and eleven of the twelve disciples of Jesus. So here if that implies equality, we have a unique case of 13 Gods.

Of the verse in question, "I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30), we also need to take note of the verses following the 30th verse in the ************************. In those verses, the Jews accuse Jesus falsely of claiming to be God by these words. He however replies, proving their accusation wrong by their own ************************: "The Jews answered him saying,'For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy, and because that thou being a man, makest thyself a God '" (John 10:33).

Jesus replies to this accusation saying: "Jesus answered them, 'Is it not written in your Law, "I said ye are gods. If He can call them gods, unto whom the word of God came, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, "Thou blasphemeth," because I said I am the son of God?'" (John 10:34-36).

Let us look at Acts 2:22 "O you men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN approved of God among you..." Peter in the Book of Acts testifies about Jesus. Jesus thus even to his disciples, as to early Christians, not poisoned by Pauline doctrine, was a man, not a God.

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Why do we have to consider Jesus as the Creator of this Universe or someone who is equal to GOD just because GOD had put His spirit in Jesus, and not consider the many others who carried GOD's spirit above as equal to GOD?

Others who carried GOD's Spirit in them:

Numbers 24:2 "When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came upon him"

Judges 3:10 "The Spirit of the LORD came upon him, so that he became Israel's judge and went to war. The LORD gave Cushan-Rishathaim king of Aram into
    the hands of Othniel, who overpowered him
    ."

Judges 6:34 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet, summoning the Abiezrites to follow him."

Judges 11:29 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites."

Judges 14:6 "The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told
    neither his father nor his mother what he had done."

Judges 14:19 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of their belongings and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he went up to his father's house."

Judges 15:14 "As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands."

1 Samuel 10:6 "The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person."

1 Samuel 10:10 "When they arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he joined in their prophesying."

1 Samuel 11:6 "When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger."

1 Samuel 16:13 "So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power. Samuel then went to Ramah."

1 Samuel 16:16 "Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better." GOD HAS AN EVIL SPIRIT??!!

1 Samuel 16:23 "Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him."

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD??!!

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD??!!

1 Kings 22:23 "God sent LYING SPIRITS to lie to people" Does GOD lie?!

1 Samuel 19:20 "so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came upon Saul's men and they also prophesied."

1 Samuel 19:23 "So Saul went to Naioth at Ramah. But the Spirit of God came even upon him, and he walked along prophesying until he came to Naioth."

2 Chronicles 15:1 "The Spirit of God came upon Azariah son of Oded."

Ezekiel 11:5 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me, and he told me to say: "This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, O house of Israel, but I know what is going through your mind."

Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones."

Luke 1:35 "The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you (Mary), and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God."

Luke 2:25 "Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him."

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Let's see what did Jesus say about that

John 8 - New Living Translation
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...08&version=NLT

No,” Jesus replied, “for if you were really the children of Abraham, you would follow his example. 40 Instead, you are trying to kill me because I told you the truth, which I heard from God.

John 14 - New Living Translation

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...14&version=NLT
    And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. 28 Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am

John 14 - New Living Translation

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...14&version=NLT
    24 Anyone who doesn’t love me will not obey me. And remember, my words are not my own. What I am telling you is from the Father who sent me.

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الديانة
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-03-2012
    على الساعة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

John 13 -New Living Translation

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...13&version=NLT
    16 I tell you the truth, slaves are not greater than their master. Nor is the messenger more important than the one who sends the message

John 7 -New Living Translation
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...07&version=NLT

16 So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me.

John 17 -New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV
    3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

to be continued

«« توقيع محبة الرحمن* »»

Jesus is not God according to bible

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Prophet Mohamed in the Bible
    بواسطة usama في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
  2. Jesus is incarnate god
    بواسطة usama في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-11-2010, 09:47 AM
  3. Jokes and wonders of the Bible
    بواسطة محبة الرحمن* في المنتدى English Fourm
    مشاركات: 4